Coco Peat Brick is an ideal medium for growing plants organically as it is able to hold nutrients and then release them properly. It is used in horticulture and agriculture applications for the cultivation of flowers plants seedlings and vegetables. Manufactured using coconut husks with the help of sophisticated methodology the provided brick is also used as potting medium. Besides this Coco Peat Brick is available with us in different sizes and densities at pocket friendly prices.
Specifications: Low EC coco peat & High EC Coco Peat ( 5 kg blocks )
- Size: 30x30x12cm ( 2cm)
- Block Weight: 5 Kg ( 200 Grams)
- Compressed Ratio: 5:1
- Sand: Below 3
- Fibre: Below 3
- Electrical Conductivity: Below 0.5 mscm (Low EC) Above 1 mscm (High EC)
- Add high EC Already included.
- Volume Expansion: 70 to 80 Litre
- Moisture Content: Below 16